Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ok, so I've been thinking about all the projects I have in the works...projects I have actually started and am working on when I feel like doing that thing.
1. Remaking hubby's quilt- I have it cut apart and have fused the blocks to interfacing. I have some of the alternate plain blocks cut out, and I have some blocks sewn back together.
2. Scrap square twin size quilt- I have the rows done and am working on the borders.
3. Jewel Box throw-It is in the process of being machine quilted, quilt-as-you-go, which I have decided I do not like.
4. Blue and White Star Sampler- I am making the blocks, and have decided to do an Irish Chain alternate block in blue and white.
5. Home and Harvest wool wallhanging- I have finished 8 of about 15 blocks.
6. Salmon Wallhanging- I have hardly started but better get to it!
7. BOM from Keepsake Quilting-I am behind two months! :(
8. Grandmothers Choice top- I am just making scrap blocks when I feel like it.
9. Paper pieced baskets - I have the blocks done and have decided on a setting, but haven't started it yet.

No comments: