Sunday, October 16, 2005


So here is another scrappy top I am working on. This is for my brother's new guest room. I will but on a scrappy border and another black one. I also added another row of blocks so it will be 4 blocks by 5 blocks for the top and then some borders.

I cut up my hubby's worn out quilt today. I am going to remake it with some of the same squares and new background fabric. It was not quilted enough and so only lasted seven years. But he sleeps curled up in it every night and it has been washed many times, so seven years is pretty good in my book. The blocks I am going to keep are made of clothes his mother wore as a little girl.

1 comment:

Topsites Directory said...

Your blog is great If you are looking for great savings, I'm sure you'd be interested in IRS Auctions All makes and models of cars from $100 at IRS Auctions