Friday, October 14, 2005


Wow, I am tired of cleaning houses. I really hate it, why did I ever start this business? I have been busy since Tuesday, all day, every day. This morning I told a lady I would come later, just to have a break for a few hours.

I did get to go to a quilt work session on Wednesday night. I worked on wool applique. I have about five more blocks to do until the wall hanging is finished. It is Home and Harvest from Quiltmaker magazine. I need to get moving on a BOM that I get in the mail, I am two behind.

5 comments:

David said...

I love this quilt and have been collecting wools forever to start. I don't have the first issue Jan/Feb 2005. I'm desparately looking for a copy or just a photocopy of the center pattern. If you can help please contact me. Thanks and God Bless.
Joy

Rebecca said...

I don't know how to contact you...

David said...

You did contact me at this e-mail on your reply. I live in upstate New York State near Albany. I'm not sure what information you need. Do you still have the pattern? I have been searching for this issue for almost a year.It's an answer to prayer if you have it. Thanks
Joy

Rebecca said...

I don't have the pattern. sorry. I only have the magazines for the last four blocks.

Rebecca said...

http://www.shopquiltersvillage.com/productdetail/QM70609.htm

This is the address to order the pattern from Quiltmaker. The pattern is called Home & Harvest.