Thursday, November 03, 2005

Good News and Bad News!

I found a great sale! :) The quilt shop is going out of business! :(

The store was in it's last day of business, and everything was 70% off. WOW! I spent $159, value about $560! I would have spend more but my kids were with me and so I couldn't spend all the time to look.

I got fabrics from michael miller "Moonlit Vines", David Textiles, Simpatico by Maywood, Marcus Brothers, Blank Textiles, Solitaire by Maywood, some batiks, some Christmas. I bought about 20 yards total. I also got a great kit by Moda and lots of notions, seam rippers, buttons, machine needles, and such. Wahoo!

I also realized when checking out that I picked all green, tan and blue fabrics! Except for Christmas.

I finished the table runner for my grandma's Christmas present today. I feel like I accomplished something!

2 comments:

Abundant Universe said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog and I believe that you DESERVE more in life; that is why you are receiving this today.

Click NOW to know more on HOW to Quit Your 9-5 JOB in 6 months like I Did today.

Consider yourself MADE! Imagine the FREEDOM!!!

Zahra said...

REVIEW: Flock Browser Promotes Creation
Web browsing used to be mostly about just that: Surfing site after site for information and goods ... A built-in word processor lets you submit entries directly to some of the leading blog services, including Six Apart Ltd.'s TypePad and Google Inc.'s Blogger.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!