Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hmmmm...six weird things:

1. I like to drive thru big mud puddles and make the water splash everywhere.

2. I like drinks to be room temperature.

3. I make my bed before I get in it at night.

4. 90% of the pictures in my digital camera are of quilts.

5. I don't like anything to touch my face.

6. I like Cheerios with orange juice instead of milk.


***

The book with the Dizzy Geese pattern is Quick Quilts From Your Scrap Bag
by Leisure Arts, quilt by Joan Streck.

4 comments:

Norma said...

I am not so sure that it is a weird thing that 90% of the pictures on your camera are of quilts. If this is a weird thing, there are more of us who are weird. :o)

Pam said...

Cheerios and OJ...eeeew!!!

Vicky said...

Cheerios and OJ - now, that's a new twist! LOL

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for the book info. BTW the cherios is weird... (But I dated a guy who was lactose intolerant and he did the same thing!)