Friday, August 11, 2006


My MIL is coming today for a visit! I just love her to pieces and she will be here with us for three weeks. She is traveling from Iowa to Anchorage, and then we will drive up the hiway past Mt. McKinley, and across the Denali Highway and then come back home. That will take all day tomorrow and hopefully we will see some animals, and maybe the mountain. Since it makes it's own weather, it is usually cloudy. And it is raining here today, but hopefully over the mountains it is sunny. This is my favorite picture of my DH, MIL and me, taken in 1994 just before we got married.

8 comments:

Linda_J said...

sounds like you have a nice trip planned and I bet she cannot wait to get her hands on the grandkids!

Gail said...

Sounds like a good trip, maybe I should adopt you?

Karen said...

Great photo, Rebecca!

Bonnie said...

How great that you love your MIL and look forward to her visit. Nice picture of the three of you.

Susan said...

How lovely it is to hear someone say she loves her MIL! I hope the day was beautiful and you found some sunshine!

ForestJane said...

Nice artistic brushed effect around the photo there, I noticed it first off. :)

Hope she arrives safely and you have a good visit!

Mama Koch said...

Can we trade MIL's?

JudyL said...

Have a great visit with your MIL!

Judy L.