Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This is another quilt I designed. I took 6 inch squares and sewed four patches and then used the ruler to cut them crooked. I sewed sashing and a strip border. It went together really fast and is twin size.

Remember that list from last week: let's see how I did.

Projects I just have to work on this week:
1. Finish quilt for Mom's friend, must be done by Aug. 11. DONE
2. Round robin, needs appliqued, already fused. Not done. :(
3. Put coffee quilt rows together. 2 Rows togehter
4. Make a test block for sunflower quilt. DONE
5. Hand quilt on 1000 Pyramids. Still quilting
6. Select fabric for Sept. class. Half-done
7. Make second set of valances. Made a pillow, forgot the valances
8. Christmas ornaments. Finished one
9. Whole cloth baby quilt. Quilted two bobbins worth
10. Friendship stars for swap, need about 50 more. Still on the list

5 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

looks like you are making some progress!

I like to cut "off square" too. It is a great way to hide "oopses."

I have a quilt at the long armers now that was cut off square :o)

Gail said...

So simple - so very nice. I wouldn't have thought, until I looked at yours, but I just may have to make one of those!

Linda_J said...

some progress but you have a list going as long as your arm, girl! Making me tired just reading it, LOL.

joyce said...

Very nice quilt.I always like black outlines. It really livens up the colors. I also like the wonky look.

quilting1 said...

Rebecca:
Great postings. I too keep a list, though sometimes I never get anything done on it. I love that you make your own patterns up. I do that as well & am currently making a crazy quilt by my own rules.
Sorry to hear about your LQS closing, if you need material let me know perhaps I can help in some small way.
Keep posting, you are doing a great job.