This is another quilt I designed. I took 6 inch squares and sewed four patches and then used the ruler to cut them crooked. I sewed sashing and a strip border. It went together really fast and is twin size.
Remember that list from last week: let's see how I did.
Projects I just have to work on this week:
1. Finish quilt for Mom's friend, must be done by Aug. 11. DONE
2. Round robin, needs appliqued, already fused. Not done. :(
3. Put coffee quilt rows together. 2 Rows togehter
4. Make a test block for sunflower quilt. DONE
5. Hand quilt on 1000 Pyramids. Still quilting
6. Select fabric for Sept. class. Half-done
7. Make second set of valances. Made a pillow, forgot the valances
8. Christmas ornaments. Finished one
9. Whole cloth baby quilt. Quilted two bobbins worth
10. Friendship stars for swap, need about 50 more. Still on the list