Tuesday, September 26, 2006


I didn't do any quilting today but I cleaned up my sewing area. That is really an accomplishment. There is no fabric on the floor and all the pins are picked up. I even went thru the scrap bin and separated big pieces from little pieces, 2 1/2 inch squares, nickels, and took out the fq's and such that just needed to be put away. The lid even fits nicely on the blue scrap bin under the table! My dd said I made a horrible room look better and my dh asked where the aliens were that abducted his wife. I guess it was really bad.

3 comments:

Linda_J said...

Eventually we all have to shovel a pat through, right? Get a bit more organized with the scraps and so forth.

Nancy said...

I so need to shovel out my sewing room so I can get some sewing done! Yours is looking so nice I'm almost inspired to work in mine. You notice I said ALMOST. LOL!

tami said...

I would say that was quite an accomplishment. It will make your sewing days much more productive.