Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Week in Review

Things I am thankful for this week:

  1. Dear MIL got home safe.

  2. White Chocolate Cherry Bread from Great Harvest Bread Company

  3. I didn’t overdraw my checking account

  4. I saw the northern lights

  5. DD, 8, started 3rd grade and loves it

  6. Finished August Calendar Quilt Block on time

  7. Fons and Porters Love of Quilting came in the mail

  8. DH left the jeep for me to drive today

  9. Chicken Soup

  10. Plenty of Kleenex

Things that have made this week a challenge:
  1. Round trip into Anchorage, 11 hour round trip to drop off MIL, always a rough trip, no time to pick up vacuum from repair shop.  AGAIN

  2. My DS, 5, got sick and then so did I, spent the day mostly in bed

  3. My car broke down, and will take $400 to fix it

  4. Missed two days of work, one for dear boy and one for me (less pay)

  5. You already heard about the wheel off my sewing chair

  6. You already heard about the missing thread after pressing

  7. I don’t think I will get to go to two days of quilt festival

  8. I don’t have the money for the car payment

  9. My LQS is closed now for good.

  10. I tried to sew tonight and I am just not tracking straight enough to get things right


September Quilt Goals:

  • Put Coffee Quilt top together

  • Finish 4 more border blocks from As Time Goes By

  • Make 20 more friendship stars for swap

1 comment:

quiltpixie said...

efficient lists.... :-)