Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It seems that I have been so busy this last few weeks. Today the kids and I made Halloween treats for school. We had the challenging job of making healthy treats, we made Bugs on a Log and Spiders on Carrots. I figured with some gross names the kids would like to eat them. But I am sure they will go straight for the cookies. (Can't get the photo to load)

It snowed here a week ago for the first time this winter. We got about 8 inches and I really hope it sticks. The weather here has been much nicer than what I hear from elsewhere, just getting colder. Last night it was 8 degrees.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Snow on Halloween? I don't think I'm ready for snow that early! Enjoy it!

Norma said...

Your snow pictures make me cold!

Susan said...

Great snow pics! I'm freezing now.

Mary said...

All these pictures of snow are scaring me - I don't know if I'm ready to live in the north!

anne bebbington said...

Oh I so hate the cold dreary dampness of English winters - we get lots of mist and dark grey days but little snow - at least in my part of the UK - but I sure don't envy you that much snow - does it just keep on going right up to spring/summer?

May Britt said...

We got 16 inches of snow yesterday in Norway and we are expecting much more. Today it was minus 18C. Brrrrr....
I love your pyramide quilt. Beautiful colours.