Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sewing Day!

Woo-hoo! I get a sewing day! No meetings or things planned, only take the kids to school and home. Oh, yeah, fix dinner and help kiddos with homework. Anyway....So what do I work on? Hmmm. Well, first I went to see my friend, Lori, from the quilt shop. I have really missed her. I just dropped by her house and we had coffee and a very nice visit.

So here are the colors I'm working with today ...

And here are my beautiful odds and ends in the trash. The cutting is finished...Pedal to the metal!!!

OOOOOOOooooooooo! What will it be?

8 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great Spring-y colors - and it looks like you made great progress - what ever secret you have up your sleeve!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Bonnie said...

Beautiful colors - can't wait to see what you are making with these happy fabrics.

quiltpixie said...

I don't know exactly what you're making, but I bet its a quilt :-)

Hedgehog said...

What a tease!

Linda_J said...

Pretty! Wonder what you are doing with all these?

Norma said...

I love those colours! I can hardly wait to see what it is that you are making!

joyce said...

I totally love your colors. What will it be????

Mary said...

I love the colors AND the trash!