Tuesday, January 23, 2007



So, I had planned to quilt today, but the best laid plans....

Aerin wanted to make a tote bag, and bread. So we made this little tote, the handles match the purple in the fabric. And she loves it. We put a super secret pocket in it. The bread turned out good too.

Then Ethan wanted me to recover his blankie. You see, he is 5 and has had this blanket his whole life. It shows. So we have talked about what to do to keep blankie in one piece. So today I made a sleeping bag for the blanket, and at least I get to quilt that although it is hard with another blanket inside. I left one place open though because he still needs to "smell" the old blankie. I'm such a good mom! :)

2 comments:

Shelina said...

You are a good mom. So good to work with Aerin to make the tote.

Susan said...

You *are* a good mom. There will be lots of quilting days when they are grown and gone, but these are the only days you will have to do things like this with them. How smart you are to see it!