I was tagged a long time ago and just now have the time to write.
Seven things about myself. Secret things? Weird things? Well known things? Well, anyway, here goes.
1. I am a pastor's wife. He is the pastor of Nenana Community Church.
2. I have more fabric than I have room for. But I love every piece of it.
3. I love to do the puzzles in the newspaper. The word jumble, the cryptogram, the crossword, the sudoku.
4. Coffee, coffee, coffee.
5. I HATE to do dishes.
6. I am a snail mail fanatic. I just love it. Sometimes I check my post office box twice a day.
7. I like cheddar cheese and mayonnaise on graham crackers.