Thursday, December 13, 2007


All our trees got flocked today. They are so beautiful and a picture does not do them justice. It is about 15 degrees and has been snowing little teeny tiny flakes.

This is the back of the quilt I am making for my husband. I had planned to put the border right next to the patchwork but I am thinking of ad
ding an inner border and then the strippy border and then the final plain border. I think the strippy border is too busy next to the patchwork.

This is the EQ6 version of the front of the quilt.



3 comments:

Rose Marie said...

A reversible quilt .... what a great idea! Love the design with the extra piece of fabric to separate the strippy border. I haveEQ6 but didn't know that strippy border was there (will have to look for it).

Shelina said...

Your quilt is coming along quite nicely. I really like the fabrics you have chosen for it.

I think the quilt will look good either way, but I do like the extra space. I think I would choose a different, less busy fabric for the space though.

Judy S. said...

Hi Rebecca,

I like the colors in this quilt and think the extra space in the borders looks great. Just wanted you to know that I finally located the ABC sampler kit and can't wait to get started on it. I fell in love with the pattern when I saw what you'd completed. Thanks so much for getting back to me with the information! Happy New Year!