Friday, January 25, 2008

I made another Gracie Handbag. This one is a little fancier, and just as pretty. It is brown and light blue, with a tan middle section. I never thought I would like this color combination, but I sure do. My dd is begging me for this bag. I sent the last one, yellow and pink , to my mom.


I am making the Be-Attitudes BOM, a pattern by Nancy Halvorsen. What adorable blocks. I love everything she does, the books, the patterns, the fabrics. There are some button and embroidery embellishments to finish after quilting. Mostly eyes. Also I forgot to cut out "Be loving" for the angel block. Now it is all cut out and put together.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Hi Rebecca,

You really have been busy! I also love Nancy Halvorsen's designs....made some pillows and a wall hanging from her Star of Wonder book but haven't seen the one you are using. Very cute.