Tuesday, July 15, 2008




I have been busy sewing since we got home. I finished all these little tops. Most were somewhat started but then left in pieces. The bars one on top I am going to make bigger. I just started sewing strips from the drawer together. I will make it to be about 50x70, my favorite size, it is now only 36x48. The really pastel one is held by Aerin. The blocks were 9 patches from a pastel swap. I cut them into fourths and resewed them. This will make a nice little girl baby quilt. The scrappy anvil was made from leftover scrappy pieces from another quilt. It is 45x54. The 30's quilt is leftover blocks from a little quilt I made my mom. It is also 45x54. I added giant pink rickrack as a semiborder.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Hi Rebecca, I'm in Eagle River. Love your quilts!