Sunday, July 27, 2008



My friend Ruth is having a birthday this week and I made her this bag.


This is the next kid quilt I am giving away.


I made all these scrappy blocks . And after I got the quilt laid out on the floor, it is too square for my liking. Maybe I will make some more blocks and add in a row. Maybe I will leave it like it is and give it away and not worry any more about it.


I am sewing with my friend Harriett tomorrow and I will be making more of these blocks. I was playing with EQ6 and came up with these layouts. I will have to decide which I like best.









3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love all 3 quilt layouts. That will be a very vibrant quilt.

Candace said...

I like all 3 layouts, but 3 to me is the most interesting. I have seen the other two, but three is one I haven't seen. You sure do have a lot of pretty quilts, and the bag is nice, too.

Anonymous said...

#3! I've never seen a setting like that! LOVE IT!!