Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My friend, Harriett, with her completed Christmas Throw top.  We set to basting it right away ans she has been tying it and getting the binding ready.  Tomorrow night we will get the binding on and the quilt finished. Yea Harriett!
And this is the new machine in all it's glory.  I love it.  It is so nice to have a machine with a case, that I can keep for going places.  I am sewing alot away from home.  The machine sews beautifully, although there are some things I miss that my Janome 6500 has.  Speaking of, it is done at the machine shop, and is ready for pickup.  She just needed a tune up. 


And the token kid photos.  I'm a mom so I have the right.  :)  Happy 200th post to me!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Yummy Fall colors!! The leafs are beginning to change here as well but they have a long ways to go, nothing like the beautiful colors in your pictures.

Congrats to Harriet, fun Christmas quilt! She is ahead of the game by a couple of months, unlike the rest of us who will no doubt be rushing to get our Christmas sewing done on the 23rd!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

Jeanne said...

Great Christmas quilt! I'm not ready to see the leaves on the ground yet, but fall is here. Congrats on your 200th post! My next post will be 200, too.

Jeanne said...

I love the kids in the leaves!
Jeanne

swooze said...

Pretty Christmas quilt. Finishes are so nice!

Thanks for sharing the kid pic. Playing in leaves....oooh the memories. What fun!

Congrats on 200.

Shasta said...

Those are great kid pics, of course you should post them! Happy 200th post.

MYRA said...

Great Christmas guilt!
Lovely photos of the children playing in the leaves...Would be great ones to blow up to place on your wall each Fall. 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I used to LOVE to play in the leaves when I was little... looks like your kids are having a grand time too! Happy 200th - I always enjoy reading what you post.
Cheers!
Evelyn