Saturday, June 06, 2009

***Marilyn***

I don't have an email address for you. Please contact me again!!

I am looking for someone to quilt some tops for me. I am looking for someone to do this as charity work, or for very little cost. I give quilts away to kids in my small town, and if you would like more info on what we do, click here. I need 10 couch size tops quilted, nothing fancy. Please comment or email if you could do this for me, or know someone who could.

These are some of the tops I need quilted.





2 comments:

Quilt Pixie said...

If you can't find a quilter, you could turn to tieing the quilts....

marilyn said...

Rabecca, when you say couch size, can you give me the actual measurements?

I have a mid arm machine with a 9 inch throat and can do up to twin size which is about 80 inches wide by maybe 100 inches long.

Nothing fancy :)

email me and we can talk more. I'm on vacation this summer, working on 150 qiults for Kazakhstan with my church