Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Non Scale Victory

At 9 p.m. I asked Aerin if she would like to go on a bike ride with me. Of course, she said yes. We went by a round about way to the city park, which has new swings. I went to the city council meeting and asked for them! Anyway, we were swinging and playing, twirling to get dizzy and I decided to go down the slide. First of all, I fit up the ladder and in the top part of the slide! I was kind of worried about that! Then I remembered that last summer I was with the kids in the same park and sat on the bottom of the slide. I couldn't fit! The end of the slide was too narrow! This year guess what!!!!!????? I could sit on the end of the slide with room to spare!!!!!!! YEEEEE-HAWWWW!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

congrats! what an accomplishment
I have enjoyed reading your blog and your journey to lose weight
keep it up.
Kathie

Pat said...

That is TERRIFIC! I wish I could shed some serious weight, too. Would you do me a favor? Come visit my blog. I have a counter on there that logs in various states and I don't have anyone from Alaska who has come and commented on my blog yet! Thanks.