Monday, August 31, 2009

Quilt For Sale!

This beautiful handquilted and handappliqued quilt is for sale. It was given to a fellow missionary to sell in order to raise support. The maker did not have money to support them but made this quilt hoping to raise some money for the missionaries.

I looked closely at this quilt and the handapplique is really almost invisible! The quilt is quilted at about 22 stitches per inch, no lie. It is the smallest quilting I have ever seen. Many of the applique blocks are designed by the maker of the quilt.

Please let me know if you would like more info and I will put you in touch with the seller.




2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wow! That is a beautiful quilt!

Pat said...

It is spectacular but I know it's well out of my price range. I hope they do well with it as it is a wonderful quilt.