Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow! I have some great news to share!

I'm pregnant!

I have always wanted more kids, my current two are 11 and 8. They are very excited and I am sharing with them what is going on with the baby's development every week.

My husband got very sick when the youngest was two and his health problems were such that more kids at that time would be too stressful. My dh is still sick with a rare auto-immune bile duct disease that still causes problems but we are more able to deal with it now.

The baby is due Sept. 10, 2010.

I haven't been doing any quilting. We have been so busy since about a week before Thanksgiving that the only thing I've done is a couple blocks for a community quilt. Maybe I should take up cross stitch with a passion, I can do that in little blocks of time.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations - you must be so excited.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations Rebecca! What exciting news, and what a big change for your whole family!!

Jeanne

Leyla said...

Congratulations !
It's very nice to begin a new year
with this wonderful news.
Greetings from Switzerland
Leyla

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

CONGRATULATIONS! As a mom to a lot of kids, i love hearing this kind of news. I hope you will keep us all posted about how you are feeling week by week!

Leah S said...

How fun! 2010 certainly seems to be a year of babies. Hoping an easy pregnancy for you. :)

Jean said...

Congrats! You and your family must be sooooo happy! Family... sure is nothing like it! We have 4 kids! All grown up... but they still are pretty neat to have around!
Crazy quilts are good too! Just take a make 8x8 squares or maybe 10x10 squares.... and put them all together!
Anyway take care!