Wednesday, June 02, 2010

New Blog Name and Focus

As you can see I have changed my blog look and am going to change the focus too. Since I have not been quilting much lately, I don't think I should advertise this as a quilty blog. This small piece of internet will be about me and what I am currently doing, and if that involves quilting, so be it.

I am in the middle of losing weight, trying to conceive a baby, raising my kids, being healthy, participating in my community, growing chickens for eggs, and just general life. And that is what I will be writing about.

I am very happy and just not in the quilty place right now. I am sure I will get back to it. I AM working on a hand piecing project.

I really like to write on this blog but I have been feeling like I couldn't post about anything that wasn't about quilts. Since it is my blog, I decided to change it. :)

3 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I have a huge life outside of quilting - we all do! I too write about all kinds of stuff on my blog because that is life! Looking forward to reading more of your life story! Cheers! Evelyn

Jeanne said...

I'm looking forward to reading about the lovely summer you're going to have!
Jeanne :)

Pat said...

I write about whatever I WANT to write about on my blog. I figure it's my blog and if I want to write about quilting...fine...and if not, that's fine, too!!! Love your photos on the blog sidebar.