Wednesday, February 09, 2011





I've been making more cards.  Pam Wilcox is having classes over at the YERC and some of these are from her class and some I made on my own.




I took the kids sledding after school yesterday.  We had fun in the snow.  They made snow angels and threw snow on the car too.


Maggie has taken up a new habit.  She sits on the back of the couch and watches out the window, especially when it is time for the kids to come home from school. 

The chickens are doing fine, laying about five eggs a day.  But as the weather warms up, I'm sure they will be laying more.  I am impressed that they have so little frostbite on their combs, feet and waddles.  They must be getting a little bored though, waiting for some grass and clover to eat.

I am now 25 weeks along in the pregnancy.  The baby must be taking Tae Kwon Do lessons, it kicks so much.  I have almost forsaken tie shoes, as it is so hard to bend over and tie them!  I went down the sledding hill once yesterday but that was all.  My next appointment is March 3rd and I will be taking the one hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes.

2 comments:

katie z. said...

Oooh, congrats! You hadn't written in so long, I hoped everything was going well. You're in my prayers.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great cards! A fun winter project to share a bit of cheer with others. I love "real" mail. Sounds like you are having a good winter and the kids are out playing in the fresh air - that is good! I wore my DH's Teva's the last months of my pregnancy - tie shoes (or even my own shoes for that matter!) were out of the question. So excited for you! Cheers! Evelyn